Classroom & Academic Settings
Cleary is a remote-ready campus with a wide collection of learning technologies. We leverage our fully responsive and user-friendly virtual learning platform to host our remote and online courses. Our use of cloud-based, integrated technologies ensure we are able to promote engagement, active learning, and a robust online learning environment.
Online student support services are available:
- University Library Resources – 24/7 chat reference services, access to research guides, online databases, eBooks, scholarly journals, and more.
- Virtual Writing Lab – Virtual, live instruction tutoring and writing support for all students.
- Tech Support – Online ticketing and tech support.
- Academic Support – Online advising and career services.
- The number of people convening on campus will be reduced. Some students will be in the classroom while others participate remotely.
- On-campus instruction will conclude on April 25 after the cancellation of Spring Break.
- We’re enhancing classroom technology to provide virtual attendance in learning spaces, so the virtual learner joins in real time.
- Cleary University is committed to high-level academic engagement and personal connection with students in whatever course delivery option they choose.