The University is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for fans of all ages (including and especially children), student-athletes, coaches and officials. Cleary University facilities include home golf course, home ice arena, and Lake Trust Stadium. We want all fans attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion.
Event patrons are responsible for their own conduct as well as the conduct of their children.
Fans are subject to ejection as a result of the following inappropriate and disruptive behavior:
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Obscene, profane or abusive language
- Dangerous, obscene, profane or abusive behavior
- Interfering with other fans’ ability to see the game
- Smoking inside Lake Trust Stadium
- Interfering with security procedures
- Interfering with the process of the game or going onto the field or playing area of competition
- Throwing any objects onto the field or in Lake Trust Stadium.
Prohibited Items & Behavior: Cleary University promotes good sportsmanship by student-athletes, coaches and spectators. We request your cooperation in helping to maintain a family-friendly environment for fans of all ages, and in supporting the student-athletes, coaches and officials in a positive manner. Profanity or actions to incite, intimidate or threaten others will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from the site of competition.
The following items and/or activities are prohibited during athletic competitions and events:
- Outside Food or Drink of any kind*
- Illegal Substances
- Fireworks / Firearms Weapons (both real and facsimiles)
- Flammables of any kind
- Laser Pointers Artificial
- Skateboards / Bicycles Dangerous or Disruptive Behavior
- Signage, Apparel or other Items that display, depict or represent recognizable symbols and/or words, including nooses and swastikas, that incite, intimidate, or threaten members of the Cleary University community.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
Disruptive behavior is strictly prohibited at Cleary Athletics events. Disruptive behavior diminishes other fans’ and spectators’ ability to enjoy the game day atmosphere. Disruptive behavior includes but is not limited to: threats, threatening behavior, interfering with other fans’ and spectators’ ability to watch the game, and throwing objects. These actions or any other actions deemed disruptive by Cleary University staff will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from the venue. Those who violate rules and regulations and any person(s) who commit illegal acts may be ejected from the facility and jeopardize their ability to attend future events.
|Date of Change||Description of Change||Responsible Party|
|5/1/2020||Initial Release||H. Bateman|